Sabtu, 05 Juli 2014

My Wishlist for Batu, Malang

I've been dreaming about visiting Batu many times. I had some opportunity but I feel it's not enough. This time I have three days to enjoy Batu. Yeay!


First day is the arrival day. After many hours stuck in economic taste train that so uncomfy, we decided to just stay at villa and do reunion with family all day long. At night I have opportunity to visit BNS (Batu Night Spectacular). Unfortunately I feel disappointed because I had too much expectation. It just night market that we had done in our local area, but in bigger market and it happen every night there.

Second day is for my sister wedding. It was sweet wedding that happen in small garden. Congratulation sista!

Third day is the nicest day in Malang. We take ticket for Eco Green Park, Jatim Park 2, and Museum Satwa. All these places is awesome! You have to come and experience it by yourself. Pssst,,, it's better to come in non-holiday-day.








2 komentar:

  1. nice photos:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog Kate,, you have nice photos too on your blog

    BalasHapus

Thank you for reading and leaving comment :)