Jumat, 17 Mei 2013

Dear Semeru, Akhirnya Kita Bertemu,, Finnally We Met

Semeru. This was my dream for some years ago. After meet great travelmate,, ups, I think climbermate, I feel brave to meet you, Semeru.


Matarmaja that picked me up to Malang. I love the way you said good morning to me. Behind the window I can see the color of red and yellow behind the green ricefield. Awesome.


After being picked by public transportation (car) from Malang Station to Tumpang Terminal. we have to use truck. Yes, that big truck. 2 hours in a truck gave us wonderfull view. Just see this.


Ranu Pani. Copy of identity card, materai 6000, health letter from doctor, and administration, we can climb Mount Semeru. Yeay. Here we go!


Yeay. Welcome the climber of Mount Semeru in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.


No need to say. Just see this picture. It's welcoming from Semeru Mountain.


It was night when we arrived at Ranu Kumbolo. Just open the tent and sleep.


Morning in Ranu Kumbolo. It was breezy, cold, but cozy.


Ranu Kumbolo. Thank God I met you.


2400 above sea level


Clim Bukit Cinta. The Hill of Love. If you can climb this hill without seeing back while thinking the one you love, it's possible your love will come true. Just believe then it comes true. ;)


Bukit Cinta and Ranu Kumbolo


Walking through lavender. Oro-oro ombo. What a place. Heaven.


Kalimati. We have to camp here before go to the peak, Mahameru.


This awesome sunrise view you'll get when you climb to Mahameru.


I can't believe it. I step my foot on Mahameru. The peak of God. Mount Semeru peak. Yeay.


Lunch for the peak reacher. Yes. We eight got it. Mahameru.


Thank you my dear friends,, my team.


Say bye bye too Ranu Pani and the above village. See you soon.

@dinilint

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you for reading and leaving comment :)