Kamis, 28 Februari 2013

1 night + 1 day = Wonosari, Gunung Kidul, DIY, Indonesia

Yes. I have a night and a day to do some fun in Wonosari, Gunung Kidul, DIY, Indonesia.


We started the journey from little village road. When the ricefield always follow our step and bring us some fresh air to breath. It's breathtaking.


One of my favorite spot to spend the night is the sand, the sleeping bag, the stars above, and the wave rhythm.


One of my pleasure is wake up in fresh air, touch the sun, and see the sea with smooth wave. In Siung Beach i woke up that day.


It's tempting. In that morning, I wish to stand up behind that waterfall. I don't know why the people there call it 'grojogan manten', the bride's waterfall. And they named the beach, Jogan.


Last beach to visit and play with the water. I was amazed by the coral surround. It reminds me with Phuket. Siung Beach. I tempted to enjoy the sand and the wave. Clean air, clean water, and I wet. :D


I needed to shower. And thank God that there's always big natural shower to clean up body, soul, and mind. Sri Gethuk Waterfall. Finish it with body rafting. Heaven. Thank you travelmate, Retta, Yunis, Mamat, Wiwi. Can we play together again?

@dinilint
Indonesian
Indonesian nature admirer and lover

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you for reading and leaving comment :)