Senin, 07 Februari 2011

little conversation

We start our little conversation with offer of cup of ginger. Then the rain downs. It falls hard so we have to stop and (berteduh di bawah kios kosong)
And the conversation just began from my curch. I said that my church is everywhere. This morning in curch building. Last sunday in ocean of hindia.
Then it continue to little project that continue, project for ourselves, and God. It comes to live, why we live, is it any other live than us. About world, everything happen in this world, and the possiblelity of other world.
We haven't got our cup of ginger. We get wet because the rain. But i'm happy. I know God make this situation, send him to me, so somebody listen to me.
Thank God. I don't any better words
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank you for reading and leaving comment :)